THEOLOGY STUDENTS PLEASE USE THIS LINK FOR YOUR APPLICATION
All prospective South African and International students are required to send:
- Copy of your Identity Document (South African students), or copy of your passport (International students).
- Copy of High School or School Leaving certificate. If you are still in your final year, include your latest examination results. Provide certified English translations if needed.
- Copy of your Proof of Payment for the Application Fee. (R250)
(Banking details for the application fee: ABSA Bank – Current Account, Acc Number 4060394706, Branch Code 632656, SWIFT Code: ABSAZAJJCCT)
By signing this document, I hereby consent to the use of my personal information contained herein and confirm that:
- All information is accurate, current and not misleading about myself to HCHE, and to maintain and update such information when it is needed.
- I acknowledge and understand the purpose for which the Personal Information is required and for which it will be used.
- All information is supplied unconditionally, specifically, and voluntarily, without undue influence from any party, and not under any duress to the processing (including storage) of such information.
- I acknowledge that failure to provide information will result in my academic programme remaining incomplete, which will result in the institution’s inability to award a qualification.
- All information supplied is mandatory for the purposes of this agreement, and that without such information the College is not able to enter into agreement with me.
I acknowledge that I am aware thereof that I have the following rights with regard to such personal information, which is hereby collected:
- Access the information at any reasonable time for purposes of rectification thereof;
- Object to the processing of the information in which case this agreement will terminate in accordance with the provisions contained herein;
- Lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator should I believe that HCHE has utilised my personal information contrary to applicable law, in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
Should any of the Personal Information be that of my dependants and/or beneficiaries who are underage, I, in my capacity as their legal guardian and Competent Person gives HCHE the appropriate permission to process their Personal Information for the purposes for which these details were given.