SMP Password Reset
When you first create your SMP password, it may or may not be the same as your other passwords. This is up to you, though we recommend you use a different password.
If you ever change other passwords, SMP remains as it was. If you forget your SMP password, this password can be reset from your SMP login page.
If you are unable to remember your SMP password, reset it from the SMP Login page.
1. Go to the SMP login page.
2. Select the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page.
3. Add your HCHE Email address & click the reset button.
4. The Student Manager system will send a reset message to your email account. Check your email for this Student Manager message:
5. Follow the email link, and reset your password.
If you are still unable to follow the steps above, below is a video on how to reset: